She makes a wish on every single star she sees, somewhere deep down she still believes.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Wedding in Jerteh

Assalamualaikum wbt =)

This morning, my parents as well as my three younger sisters, Shahirah, Izzati and Mukri are off to Jerteh for our cousin's wedding day. So, it is only me and my another younger sister at my home sweet home. I regard this as a 'short undesired trip' because I know how things are going on. I am so fortunate that I didn't bring back my 'baju kurung' because I think that I could sew another one during this holiday. But, it is totally hopeless. Dream is still still a dream which I don't know when to make it true. 

So, this wedding thing might end tomorrow. FYI, this wedding feast is planned to be done together with his brother, means two in one, but his brother is in Australia now on job. So, there he goes. Alone. And sorry because I couldn't be present at my first cousin's wedding. Sorry for that. All I can said, "Congratulations to you and your spouse. Live well."