She makes a wish on every single star she sees, somewhere deep down she still believes.

Friday, June 17, 2011

IPBA is calling~~

aSSaLaMuaLaiKuM wBt  =)


Hurmm.. now it comes to the end..  tomorrow will be my last day for holiday for this term.. so, IPBA is calling.. I have to go there on 18th June 2011 at 10:30pm.. yes, my bus will depart at that time.. hehe.. that is what the ticket said.. :p so, generally, I'll arrive Putra's Bus Station around 6:00am on the next day. so, will meet IPBArians, most early at 7:00am.. this is my first time in my life departs at night and arrives at dawn.. I just follow what my friends are doing and hope it will be easier for me to go through any obstacles (if any)..


Regarding classes for my second semester in degree, I've heard some lecturers and course mates talking about our future subjects.. They include some literature subjects such as Literature for children, English Language Teaching Methodology, and Phonology... I guess we, TESLians will take extended subjects such as Bahasa Melayu Komunikatif and Philosophy of Education in Malaysia.. Urghh.. they really make my head, brain, and body itself become heavier..haha.. However, I still have some intriguing feeling about all these subjects..huhu..


Hmm..suddenly I remember about what my classmate, Zurain said on our first day of this holiday.. She has called and told me that the person in charge at IPBA's computer laboratory had called her to ask about the extension that our class borrow from her.. She said that we did not return the extension, so she asked us to replace a new one.. Humm..this is not fair.. I strictly confirmed that I have returned that extension on that very day.. I never kept any things from lab for days.. the longest I will keep things at 4:00pm.. that was only because that was already closed.. so, I've to send it before the day ended.. I still remember that that extension is black in colour and Zurain helped me to borrow it.. So, now I can't think of it anymore.. I'll try to have some talk with her.. If it does not succeed, so I've to replace to a new one for her.. Hmmm... DISLIKE this.!!


However, just forget about that damned thing and why not, we just welcome our new semester....?


WELCOME SEMESTER 2 PISMP TESL IPG-KBA 2011 =)