She makes a wish on every single star she sees, somewhere deep down she still believes.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blogging. Crazy!

aSSaLaMuaLaiKuM wBt =)


Urgghhh.. I’m totally immersed with my new hobby. Blogging. Creating new posts, blogwalking everywhere, following the fellas, and of course, reading their entries :)
My pleasure to read all those nonsense, babbled entries(mine also are nonsense!)..
Exceedingly, I prefer blogging rather than sleeping, I mean in these couples of days. Generally, it will take hours of my day(everyday) using my dearest gorgeous lappy for social-networking! Huhu.. No wonder my lovely mom would say, "Stop looking at ur laptop, everyday, every second! Use it for your work not on other things(Facebook,blog,etc)".. Hehe -_-
Note:
Sorry to all my dearest fellows if you just notice me following majority of the blogs^^ hehe