She makes a wish on every single star she sees, somewhere deep down she still believes.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Candy Weekendy

Weekend again... We can't avoid it, so just go through when it comes.. This weekend, I'm going to make my head dizzy with a pile of assignments..Some of my friends said,"It's a long time to do assignments, the due date is 2 months after.." Maybe they are true, but I can't help myself from thinking about it..However, I feel that I'm very lazy this weekend~~~maybe because of:

1) I was left alone coz all of my roommates and house-mates were back to their hometowns..I missed that and I hope that I can go back to my lovely,own hometown, Kuala Terengganu...!

2) Too many assignments were given by the lecturers. Sometimes, I'm quite curious becoz our seniors in batch C2C3 did get many assignments like ours. For example, for ES subject, we have to draw a poster about the theme in the novel that we are studying..Then, we need to exhibits our posters at the foyer of our college..Actually, I totally do not know what the purpose of having exhibition is.. Then, we need to make a powerpoint presentation based on the poster..Finally, we have to write a 1500 words essay about the life experiences in the novel..Isn't too much right?? We still have our final examination this November.. Why don't lecturers reduce the numbers of our assignments? I had observed my senior last semester and I found that she did not do many assignments..She told me..At that time, I put a high hope on not getting many assignments, but it is otherwise..~_~

3) I'm excited that Ramadhan month is around the corner.It is just about two weeks time. My determination for this new Ramadhan is that I will go to surau for terawih prays..:-) 

Besides thaat, I have one week to have my fasting month with my beloved family..I don't know why, but now I'm thinking on what I'm going to cook ...hahaha...So funny..:: giggling::


Last but not least, I hope that anything that I write in this post today will become one of my encouragement to perform better in my life...
Annyong..^_^