She makes a wish on every single star she sees, somewhere deep down she still believes.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Pails of assignments

Oh assignments....You are coming into my life again.. Last two previous days, I just got my agama assignment..It is about 'Fakor-faktor luaran dan dalaman yang menyebabkan keruntuhan akhlak remaja islam zaman sekarang'... The topic is quite familiar, but to write 1500 words for me is a great deal...It is maybe because I do not start my writing yet, so the ideas do not flow swiftly..So, I hope I can write this essay in a good way..

Today, I got my LDV assignment when it was briefed ad the main hall of my college. This one also is totally challenging..Another 1500 words to write..Owh... Where will my ideas come from...??I'm starting to get blank..

I also got my English Studies assignment about The Mango Season...
This Monday I'll get another Social Studies assignment...

I'm very busy...:-o