She makes a wish on every single star she sees, somewhere deep down she still believes.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Basketball Society

My class(TESL A) is combining with KS A students of IPBA. This evening, around 2.30pm-4.30pm, we had a meeting(actually a meeting together with the practical game of basketball). We were not really complaining about the hot weather because another groups also were having their practical at that moment.

I thought that we were not going to play today because the basketball court is in repair. So, we need to use or in polite word, "borrow" IPBM 's basketball court..We are just neighbours...Hehe..

Unfortunately, the authority did not allowed yet because they need to discuss about that first....

Then, it's okay...

3.30pm-- we started to get our college's basketballs..Most of us did not buy the balls yet...So, we used net balls as another alternative to play our game...Very funny right??

We played until the end. I can't help myself from laughing all the way... Most of us used different styles to play basketball. Some of us used netball's skills, handball's skills and also rugby's skills... I admitted that because we are not familiar with this sport before this.. I just played netball in the last semester. So, I applied what I knew into basketball's one..

Next week will be our first tournament among us.. So, just wait and see how we play that...Haha^_^