She makes a wish on every single star she sees, somewhere deep down she still believes.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Very First Doodle ^_^


Assalamualaikum wbt:)

Just a simple doodle from me. I never draw such drawing aka doodle as cute as this. Hihi.. Feel proud of myself. Astagfirullahala'zim... Riak2.. Semoga dijauhkan perasaan itu..

I started to draw during my Songs and Poetry lesson today. My lecturer kept 'nagging'..hmm, actually she was not nagging, I know that it was an advice for us since our final exam is just around the corner. Anyway, we were kind of 'bored' of keep doing the same thing which is the LESSON PLAN. So, I started to just draw anything. FYI, I spent a few hours last night to download some pictures from Doodle Dakwah. I'm kind of love their arts. I prefer cartoon people rather than artistic looking people such as in portraits. Cartoon is simpler and easier to be drawn ^_^