She makes a wish on every single star she sees, somewhere deep down she still believes.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Please, I have to breathe properly.

Assalamualaikum wbt :)

Today's entry might be a short one. I am having difficulty in breathing now. I have googled some websites about this problem and it seems that I am not the only one who suffers this difficulty. There are many other people who put on their comments about this. What I have found out (based on people's ideas):

1) Cut put dairy (milk, butter, etc)
**Right now, I'm consuming milk. Should I stop for a while? Well, actually consuming milk is not my favourite but I am trying to inculcate that habit in myself. I wanna be healthier.

2) Cut out bread.
** I have not taking bread yet this two weeks.

3) Drink 100% carrot juice.
**I am in hostel now. What should I do? Buying carrot juice from the cafe is not worth, I think because they only use a very small amount of carrot. But yet the price is WOW!

4) Sniff honey.
** I admit this. Honey is the best medicine in the world. Al-Quran says that :)

5) Avoid mold.
** Well my hostel now is facing some problems regarding molds. It appears everywhere. It is our toilets, ceilings and even on the walls right beside my bed. This might be one of the causes why I am facing breathing difficulties.

Hmm, now I'm trying to do what best for myself.. :)