She makes a wish on every single star she sees, somewhere deep down she still believes.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Goodbye Jan, Welcome Feb ;)

Assalamualaikum.

Since this will be my first post in February, I love to say, ''Goodbye,January. Hope to see you soon on 2013. By  the way, welcome the warm month, February, which has the least numbers of the days."

What is so great about this year February? Well, for Malaysians who live or study in Kuala Lumpur Federation, they will be surely get a chance for public holiday in KL. It is because of the 'born-day' of Kuala Lumpur Federation. Well, HOLIDAY! We all love holidays, right? I, too, love holiday. Even though I might not be doing something meaningful on that particular day, clearly said as assignment, I will still love it. It just happens that going to the class and getting a pail of tutorial work, I'm totally worn out.

I'm sick of this.

Can I just stay at home and do whatever I like?  Lazy people always talk about this. ^_~