She makes a wish on every single star she sees, somewhere deep down she still believes.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Our Company, Our Responsible!

Assalamualaikum wbt =)

What brings me here? What makes me to talk about my memories when I was at National Service in Rompin, Pahang. Well, I think my camp was the only one in Rompin area. However, it was closed after several months of my leaving. The real reason, I don't know. Anyway, I just appreciate what I have done there. Even though I did not complete my three months survival at Summerset Resort National Service, Rompin, Pahang, somehow I just love to be there. It is natural to get new friends which we like and which one we don't like. Lumrah kehidupan lah katakan :)

By the way, I remember about this when Dr. Lawrence (one of my Education Department's lecturer) talked about his experiences in the secondary school. At that moment, we were discussing about Positive Teacher-Student Relationship in the Classroom and it just happened that he wanted to share his experiences too!

Talking about responsible, how to relate it with my memories during my two months of National Service? Our company is our responsible. There is not much meaning of having team if we are not being responsible to each other. Normally, each company will be having a created flag with our own logo and motto. I like my company's design very much. The 'artist' of the flag was Fadhli ** if I'm not mistaken. He drew quite well. If the artist was me, I'm sure that the flag will become a disaster! and for sure, not one is willing to hold and carry the flag around.hahaha

Our guys in the company. Take a look at the flag. Isn't it is nice?hehe
I just remember that the written APLHA shouldn't be there. So, our marks has been deducted a litle bit.
Anyway, we still won the competition ;p

During our NS, the leader of the company needed to hold the flag each time we were having assembly. We did assemble 3-4 times per day including night's roll-call. If the leader missed to take the flag down to our dorm and no one from that company helped to take the flag, so it will be seized by our trainers. Then, the whole company, for instance my company is Alpha, will be punished. Since our company was the first who left the flag at the field, so we were punished to carry out an engagement ceremony. We had to prepare all the things including 'barangan hantaran' like what Malays used to do. We also selected two friends who will be the bride-to-be and the groom-to-be. haha. Well, it was totally funny! haha.. However, the punishment did not end with our company. Two weeks later, another company, Bravo also left their flag at the field. They had to prepare a wedding ceremony. This one was much more funny and it looked like a real one! haha..

Company Bravo

After those incidents, we became more careful. Each of us kept reminding each other. We did not want to be punished anymore. It was totally embarrassing! *tutup muka* We became more responsible towards each other. That is why the today's title is "Our Company, Our Responsible" =)