She makes a wish on every single star she sees, somewhere deep down she still believes.

Friday, January 31, 2014

First impression was really impressive!

Assalamualaikum wbt :)
Good day, readers!
*love*

I'm gonna put down my first post about the school. Well, I'm now in SKS7KD (let it be shortened) undergoing my third phase of practicum for exactly 12 schooling weeks.
It started on 27th January and will last until 25th April 2014.
So, here are just pieces of the pictures to summarize a bit here and there around the school.
Just for the memories.
Thanks to my phone and camera! :D

 Usually, we reach school around 7.00 - 7.05 am and will be the third or fourth car to arrive the school first.

 This is the school compound. Just like other schools with flags, square, and some blocks.

 This 'Ruangan Koleksi Terkini' is placed in the library.
Super glad when I saw the Reader's Digest magazines on the counter.
I hope that it'll be updated regularly, just like its name. :)

 'Kaunter Pinjaman' is also in the library.
Remember the moments when you were the librarian in your past school?
You were at this place everyday.
Now, I miss being a librarian. Huhuhu

The first thing that captured my sight is a collection of Enid Blyton's story books.
I used to read these books when I was in my primary school as well as in the secondary school.
Who says secondary school students can't read these story books?? Tell me!


 And lastly, the place where we visit almost everyday.
It is the canteen. We were super-excited to see all kinds of food served here especially at the kids' food zone.
I ate a plate of fried kuew-teow and fried macaroni (means half each).
Always looking for some big changes to the menu in teacher's dining room.


Until we see again. I mean, here.
Bye and assalamualaikum.
:')