She makes a wish on every single star she sees, somewhere deep down she still believes.

Monday, November 26, 2012

So, I'm 21

Alhamdulillah, I’m 21 today, officially at 11.15 am this morning. Forever 21 for this year! Thanks Allah that I’m still alive safe and sound till this second. 21, a great number to turn someone over a new leaf. A number when a person would be able to make his or her own decisions throughout his or her life. A number to start thinking about the future, seriously. May my 21 would make me a great Muslimah. InsyaaAllah... <3>

And one more thing, a zillion thanks to whom who gave warm wishes today either via Facebook, Twitter, texts and phone calls. Really appreciate it! :D
Those tulips just look great!
Let’s live our lives to the fullest as long as Our Creator, Allah SWT bless us :)

p/s: thanks Ayah Teh for the watch! Love it very much! :)