She makes a wish on every single star she sees, somewhere deep down she still believes.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Again my hobby!~

Salam..

Relief? of what??
Actually, I never expect that I’m going to do my favourite thing a.k.a. hobby in this nearest time..  My favourite of searching information about anything that is cute is my hobby!
Examples are tulips and Danbo robot..

Believe it or not, I could spend the whole day(from morning until night) looking for these items..Then, my desktop will be filled with these pictures… MESSY, right!


Then, I force myself to stop doing all that because at the same time, I’m thinking of the assignments!



It is such a HUGE relief when I did all that and I will keep smiling when my mind goes across those beautiful, gorgeous, marvelous and unique TULIPS and its places!
Example is the Keukenhof Garden, Holland, the Netherlands.
Anyway, I LOVE IT!
Keep it up!! *patting myself..haha*