She makes a wish on every single star she sees, somewhere deep down she still believes.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

How much song is related with 'my' life?

''When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are...''

A piece of Bruno Mars' lyric , 'Just The Way You Are'..
I don't know why i like this song very much... or is it relates with my life..?
not so related, actually...
but the voice of the singer and his intonation just reminds me to someone..
its like bringing me up to the sky, being happy for myself and making me smile....
however, this is not the only song that makes me 'flying' undirectionally.
it goes the same with Westlife's song titled 'Obvious'..
yes! it is very obvious..