She makes a wish on every single star she sees, somewhere deep down she still believes.

Monday, October 10, 2011

I didn't know that it was a Moon Halo!

Salam to everyone..

Hmm, regarding last night's phenomenon.. It was buzzed all over the net about this phenomenon called 'Moon Halo'. I have never heard about this before since we are not often being acknowledged with this kind of things especially when I am studying TESL, not astronomy.. :) hehe

However, it was pleasure to know that and got time to experience it even though I did not know that it was happening..haha.. It was started when one of my housemates dropped in our room to tell that the moon is really beautiful! She told that it can be seen clearly at the balcony.. Since I was spending my time arranging the portfolios, so, I just ignored her as if I did not hear what she was telling..hehe 
*deep inside my heart, I'm very curious!! haha*

After I finished my work around 2.00am, I updated my Facebook status. Then, I saw one of Devotees's status saying, "Cantik sungguh bulan malam ini, subhanallah".. So, my curiousity grew even more.. So, what else?? Immediately, I took my glasses and also my camera, and rush off to the balcony with the hope to see something great from our one and only Moon..

Hmm, my first impression of the Moon..

1) Wow, there is no clouds compared to the previous night..
2) The Moon is very bright, making Kuala Lumpur looks more glittering!
3) So, what is the great thing from our Moon???

Since I also did not know what was happening at that moment, so I just decided to snap some pictures of the Moon and also the night scene of Kuala Lumpur..

Scroll down if you want to see pictures of the Moon that I've taken...


This picture is taken in Puchong.
Rerieved from The Star.


This picture is taken from one of my friend's Facebook account.
He was emphasizing on the art of the clouds which looked like 'ALLAH' in Arabic.
Fantastic! Subhanallah!!




Below are the pictures that I've taken.. Sorry for the unclear images.
Still, it doesn't show the ring around the Moon, right?
Maybe it is over its time as its already 2am..






















Below are some pieces of the pictures of the night scene in Kuala Lumpur..
Nice right?
:)