She makes a wish on every single star she sees, somewhere deep down she still believes.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Still many days to go through~

Salam..




Today, my zone of comfort has ended, officially at 5.15am.. 5.15am is the time I've reached Hentian Putra. This time journey is not the best one as I have to sit with people whom I do not know. I think she is from Dungun. The funny thing is that we did not utter even one word to each other! Is it WEIRD? I do not found it weird as before this, I always bought tickets with a single seat. so, no need to care about others. *Sakit tengkuk lau tidur pun kene control2*


Once I've reached IPG-KBA, yes, it was damn quiet. No sound at all. I think it is worth because it is only 5AM in the morning. I bet others were still on their beds as today is weekend. Hehehe.. On my way to my hostel of Block 8, I just kept thinking about the assignment. In bus, my friends have told me that ELTM's reflection have to be submitted on Monday of 12th September! Of course I'm shocked since I do not working on anything yet. I bet I cannot go to sleep this night in oder to finish the essay... i'm going to be like this>>>>> @_@


Hmm...too many assignments that have to be finished within this week! Phonetics and Phonology on 15th...
Numerical Literacy on 26th.. and many more! can't cite all of them here!


So, I think I should write my reflection now and onwards before 12 midnight..


Annyong~