She makes a wish on every single star she sees, somewhere deep down she still believes.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Among all lovely things

Among all lovely things my Love had been;Had noted well the stars, all flowers that grewAbout her home; but she had never seenA Glow-worm, never one, and this I knew.
While riding near her home one stormy nightA single Glow-worm did I chance to espy;I gave a fervent welcome to the sight,And from my Horse I leapt; great joy had I.
Upon a leaf the Glow-worm did I lay,To bear it with me through the stormy night:And, as before, it shone without dismay;Albeit putting forth a fainter light.
When to the Dwelling of my Love I came,I went into the Orchard quietly;And left the Glow-worm, blessing it by name,Laid safely by itself, beneath a Tree.
The whole next day, I hoped, and hoped with fear;At night the Glow-worm shone beneath the Tree:I led my Lucy to the spot, "Look here!"Oh! joy it was for her, and joy for me!

I choose this poem with hope that i can explain in a better way...:)
It is hard to explain because i'm bad in interpreting something that we can't see, touch n feel it...
3 weeks to go, to find more info about this...=)